*Financing is Exclusive for Residential Homeowners Only
GC Electric now Offers Financing through Synchrony Bank
Approved Services for Financing:
- Electrical Service/ Panel Upgrades
- Standby & Portable Generators
- Solar Photovoltaic & ESS (Energy Storage Systems)
- Lighting Upgrades LED Fixtures, Dimmers, Home Automation Systems
- Misc. Electrical Work
9.99% APR Until Paid in Full
7.99% APR Until Paid in Full
5.99% APR Until Paid in Full
No Monthly Interest
If Paid in Full within 18-Months
GC Electric will be able to check status of online application and will need to verify approval before finalizing proposal.
Get Approval instantly upon completion of the application
Homeowner will be able to review final payoff options and cost before moving forward with the job
Upgrade Your Electrical System & Protect your Home
If your electrical panels are old and rusted, or if you’re buying or selling a home, it’s time to upgrade your service. G-C Electric Co. Inc. can ensure you meet building codes and help protect your home from fire and dangerous electrical failures. We provide our electrical services to homeowners in Orefield, Coopersburg, Palmerton, Wind Gap, Nazareth PA and the surrounding areas.
In particular, home buyers and sellers will need to update if they find electrical issues.
- Non-functioning or the absence of GFCI receptacle protection throughout the home
- Exposed knob-and-tube wiring
- Certain outdated panel brands and styles that prevent the home from selling or that preclude insurance coverage
- Exposed electrical wiring junctions
- Unapproved electrical boxes
Keep electric safety in mind
Always keep the area in front of your main electrical panel free from storage or other clutter, so you have easy access to it in the event of an emergency.
Other dangers include electric capacity at less than 100amps or a frayed or exposed service entrance cable. And of course you need to be careful if fallen trees bring down your overhead service lines!
It’s time for a panel upgrade if…
- Your electric panels are more than 30 years old
- You still have fuses
- The main panel shows signs of rust
- Your panel was exposed to extensive water for any period of time
- You hear buzzing from the panel
- Any breakers feel hot to the touch